"Did a little decorating with the amazing LeAnn Sims. Absolutely love what she did! If you need some decorating help don't hesitate to reach out, you won't be disappointed!"
"LeAnn is one of a kind. She has truly made our house into a home with personalized gallery walls, custom shelving and design boards. She created a design board for my girls bathroom that was exactly what I wanted with wallpaper and natural wood elements I wouldn't have been able to find myself. She really made my vision come to life!"
How it works?
1. Select your preferred design package. Don’t see something that works for you? Contact me to request a custom quote. An invoice will be sent to you via PayPal. Once payment is received, your start date will be scheduled based on availability. I take a limited number of clients per week so I can give everyone the attention they deserve!
2. Complete the design questionnaire sent via email to establish budget and room requirements.
3. Email photos and measurements of the room(s). Including photos and measurements of existing furniture.
4. Send me inspirational images or online links to help me determine your style. This will be done via Pinterest with a shared board only you and I will see. Expect an invite from me soon. You can find me here.
5. Three to five days after receiving your homework, I will send you the initial concept boards via email for you to review. You provide feedback and we collaborate on alternative solutions as needed.
6. Delivery of the final package will be emailed to you up to five business days after you have signed off on everything from the concept phase.
7. You will receive one final complimentary revision as needed.
8. If you have questions about how to install or arrange anything once you have received your items, I am available via email, text or phone call while you complete your project. (Up to one year.)
What will your design include?
Vision board with furniture and accessory selections illustrating the look and feel of the room.
Detailed furniture floor plan with existing and new items.
Shopping list, purchase information, design notes & suggestions.
One round of revisions after initial design is provided.
Post design follow up. Once your items are received if you have any questions about how to arrange or install anything. I am available via text, call or email. (Up to one year.)
Floor Plan Only
Request a custom quote
PO Box 1501
Taylors, SC 29687